Its 9/10 and I still haven't received the Gingerbread update... Any suggestions VZW?
chrisdashley

Its 9/10 and I still haven't received the update... Any suggestions VZW?

0 Likes
Re: Its 9/10 and I still haven't received the Gingerbread update... Any suggestions VZW?
mxr695

Same here no update my phone my wifes phone and my brother which lives in AZ im in NV

0 Likes
Re: Its 9/10 and I still haven't received the Gingerbread update... Any suggestions VZW?
frankie6969007

I was looking through some tweets and someone asked when would they recieve the update.  The response was it takes 7-14 days for the update to reach everyone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hold on tight it'll come i got mine accouple days ago. An when it Does some things to remember before you except

it. 

Do this:

• Make sure you run the battery down an then Recharge it fully before doing the update.
  • Its a good idea to be close to the Tower so you can get the best signal while doing the update process
  • let the update go fully thru its steps it will take from 20 to 30 min. an no incoming or outgoing calls can be made an at the end of the update for about 2 to 3 min. it will look like its doing nothing but it is just leave it alone an finally it will be done an will be then at the home screen.
  • i would then shut it off wait about 5 min an then turn it back on. the boot up process will be alittle faster.

And my final suggestion is enjoy your new Incredble thats what i call mine. :smileyhappy:   B33 

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3

Have you tried manually pulling it over the air? Settings>System Updates? Still not there?

0 Likes
mglblue

I'm still on Android 2.2 and manually checking for update says "Your system is up to date". :smileysad: 

0 Likes
DC5_K20Z1
Contributor - Level 3
Hmmm....thats weird. They must have stopped it again for some reason.
0 Likes
johnt519

Pressing the Check for Updates button is more likely to have ponies, unicorns and rainbows shoot out of your phone, as it is to actually make the update happen.

It'll be updated when Verizon Update Gods deem you are ready for the update. Word is it'll take 7 - 14 days to get it out.

Still waiting here too.. the unicorns are fun though...

0 Likes
JasonSCarter
Contributor - Level 1

Still waiting on my update as well....

And I don't even get the ponies, unicorns, or rainbows either.  Darn!

0 Likes
icyhot5

same here, system update status shows up to date.

0 Likes