LED Notification Light Constantly Blinks
amourti85

My D2Global is falling apart. First the home key went on the fritz as well as part of the touchscreen. Now out of nowhere the notification light is constantly blinking when the phone is on lock. I powered off, powered on - still blinking. I turned off and pulled out the battery, turn it back on - still blinking.

I don't have any new apps installed. No messages or notifications to check. I don't know what's going on.This has never happened before. It's only just year and 2 weeks old.

0 Likes
Re: LED Notification Light Constantly Blinks
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello amourti85,

I hate that you are experiencing these problems with your Motorola Droid 2 Global device.  I would like to assist.

First, a few questions to help determine the root cause of the problems.  Did you notice the issues after downloading any specific applications?  If so, I suggest removing the applications and testing the Home key again.  Also, in regards to the unknown LED notification, check your call history / Recent calls to see if this will eliminate the LED blinking.

Please let me know the results of your testing.

Thanks,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
newandroidpro

I just received a new Motorola Droid Pro yesterday.  I am mostly happy with it, except for the constantly blinking LED.  I would like to only be notified by LED if there is a waiting call/voicemail or text message, and have set it up as such.  I do not need to know every time  a new email comes in, but it seems to be ignoring this.  Actually even if I do check the email, the LED remains on.  The LED blinks constantly.  Can anyone advise on how to rectify this?

0 Likes
gregzig

I too am having this problem with my Droid phone and it also emits a tone when the light goes off and I cannot figure out why?  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes