Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
LOST ALL CONTACTS!!!
amala

I was having many issues with my Droid x2 and needed to reset. I had already backed up my contacts with backup assistant. 2 days before resetting I logged into my Verizon and they were all there in black and white. I was transferring some of my apps I wanted to keep to my itouch. When I had all the things I wanted I reset it. . .and my contacts were gone. Not in trash and not any of the other places I attempted to access that said folder/file was blank. I almost had a melt down. I lost over 75/100 contacts, some of which I have no other way of contacting since all info was lost. Family contact info, doctors contact info (quite a few there), and all my friends(locally, out of state, and overseas) and work related contact info. Unfortunately I did not have the info backed up on my Mac since I am still learning to use it.

Does ANYONE know a way they could possibly be retrieved?

0 Likes