Laptop docs to my Android
sgb8098

I have the USB. how do i get my word doc sent to my android?I have the words to go app.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Laptop docs to my Android
s0narbr
Enthusiast - Level 2

There's 2 ways to do this actually, you could either send it to yourself as an email attachment and save it to the sd card or you could mount the phone using the usb cable then selecting usb mass storage mode. After putting in mass storage mode then you can use your computer to transfer the files onto the phone (phone will appear as drive in my computer).

Also I would recomend downloading a file manager from the market, this will make it alot easier to navigate through everything you have saved on the phone/sdcard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Laptop docs to my Android
s0narbr
Enthusiast - Level 2

There's 2 ways to do this actually, you could either send it to yourself as an email attachment and save it to the sd card or you could mount the phone using the usb cable then selecting usb mass storage mode. After putting in mass storage mode then you can use your computer to transfer the files onto the phone (phone will appear as drive in my computer).

Also I would recomend downloading a file manager from the market, this will make it alot easier to navigate through everything you have saved on the phone/sdcard.

0 Likes