Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Locked out of my phone.
be38871

i recently changed the way i put in my password for my driod because the way i was doing it would always mess up. anyway i changed it to a pin number instead of the passcode one. i locked my phone and all the letters came up. i typed my old password in and it said it was wrong. i put in the pin code and it still didnt work. is there a pin or something i can use to get me back into my phone? with out resetting my whole phone? thanks

-Ashley

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my phone.
dnbishop

I'm having this same problem as well and I really don't want to factory reset. If anyone knows what to do, please respond!

0 Likes
Re: Locked out of my phone.
Not applicable

be38871,

Good evening!  I'm sorry you are having difficulty with unlocking the phone. After so many attempts (5-10 depending on the device), it will ask you to sign into your Gmail account using the username and password. If that is still incorrect, you will want to perform a hard reset on the device.

Thank you! 

0 Likes