Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Locked out!
krynsusan

I forgot my unlock pattern and I tried it too many times and it locked me out and told me to enter my Gmail information. I did that and it keeps telling me my information is wrong. I tried several times to hold the volume button down & hold the power button at the same time to get to the boot menu but now the power button doesn't even seem to be registering that I'm touching it. HELP!

0 Likes
Re: Locked out!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello krynsusan,

No need for tears! Let us help! Did you try and log into your Gmail on the computer? Occasionally Gmail will put in a security section that you must complete to log on from any other devices. Please try and log in on www.gmail.com and then try again on your phone.

If that doesn't work, let's try and get to the alternate master reset another way. Press and hold the Volume down key then press and hold the Power button for 3 to 5 seconds. When the HBOOT screen appears, release the Volume down key. Press the Volume key to select FACTORY RESET then press the Power button. Please try this and let us know if you have gotten any further! Thanks!

MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Locked out!
krynsusan

Considering this was over two weeks ago now, yeah, I got it figured out.

Thank you for your prompt help. ._.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes