Looking for earphones/mic that actually work with Droid Charge?
MBP2U

New to Droid Charge and am finding out that finding a set of earphones with a microphone for answering calls is pretty difficult.  Found quite a few that are supposed to work with the Charge, but after reading the reviews find that they don't in some way or another.  Help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Looking for earphones/mic that actually work with Droid Charge?
ms70rs

The earphones I am currently using are  the Motorola H730, and Motorola Oasis.   So far I am not having any problems.

0 Likes
billav

I have the V-Moda Remix 4S. They list for $80, but got them at Costco for $50 - then they had them on sale for $30 last month- D'oh.  They're very solid; the earbuds are metal instead of plastic, the cord is made out of nylon (I think) and has a Kevlar center - these are the toughest earbuds I've seen.  The best/worst thing about it is the play button.  On my Charge (like it does on an iPod/iPhone), it starts and stops calls, starts and stops music, skips to the next/previous song and enables shuffle -  which I found surprising (I use Doubletwist as my music player).  The down-side is that it's a little awkward to press - it's convex instead of concave.  The microphone works as it should.  They're probably worth the $80, but they're a steal at $30 if you can get them.

0 Likes
MBP2U

Thanks, you guys.  Have a Merry Christmas!!!

0 Likes