Looking for quality earbuds
atmdevoted7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Need recommendations for quality earbuds either wired or wireless that have volume control and mic for the X so I can still answer calls. Only ones I can find work for apple products, Need to be compatible to X.

0 Likes
Re: Looking for quality earbuds
B33
Legend

I have a set of Sony an a old set of ear buds that came with my BB Curve But have you tried looking on the Beats audio.com Site i know they have some very good ones there You might also try Bose look at there site as they have them as well And i like What Moto has but there Wireless linked by Bluetooth but i'v heard that they not as responsive as Wired sets so it's you call on that but there are some good one's out there you'll just have to google the sites an take a peek at what they Offer.  And good luck in your Search. B33

0 Likes
keiffers
Contributor - Level 1

I've always enjoyed the Motorola S9 wireless headset I've had for years. I have two pair and after 2-3 yrs the first set finally stopped working in one ear but atleast I have the other pair. They are wraparound bluetooth headphones that give great stereo sound and work seamlessly with the Droid X. Only drawback of them is that I paid $90 for each pair, although if you look around the web, you can probably find them for cheaper. They don't have an actual mic on them but rather when you answer calls they work off of sound via your jawbone and the calls have always been clear and crisp to me, just had one person make a comment that they couldn't hear me but in 2-3 yrs of use, I've only had that one complaint. They keep power for about 3-4 hours but that's cause I run them constantly listening to music.....have volume controls as part of them so no problems there

I've tried regular wired earbuds but I can never find a pair that like to stay in my ears, so this headset works PERFECTLY for me

0 Likes
atmdevoted
Enthusiast - Level 3

keiffers wrote:

I've always enjoyed the Motorola S9 wireless headset I've had for years. I have two pair and after 2-3 yrs the first set finally stopped working in one ear but atleast I have the other pair. They are wraparound bluetooth headphones that give great stereo sound and work seamlessly with the Droid X. Only drawback of them is that I paid $90 for each pair, although if you look around the web, you can probably find them for cheaper. They don't have an actual mic on them but rather when you answer calls they work off of sound via your jawbone and the calls have always been clear and crisp to me, just had one person make a comment that they couldn't hear me but in 2-3 yrs of use, I've only had that one complaint. They keep power for about 3-4 hours but that's cause I run them constantly listening to music.....have volume controls as part of them so no problems there

I've tried regular wired earbuds but I can never find a pair that like to stay in my ears, so this headset works PERFECTLY for me

Yeah I just ordered a pair of the S9 HD for 56.00 so gonna give them a try. Thanks for info.

0 Likes
draya06
Contributor - Level 1

I have the Motorola s10-hd, and I love them. The only advice, take some time to get used to them, memorizing where the buttons are, and simply getting used to wearing them. Oh and try all the sizes of silicone buds that come with them. They can be a little uncomfortable when you first try them.

Anybody looking for wired head phones, my Verizon store sold me a great pair of Skull Candy ear buds that worked great with my X. They were only about $30 and lasted quite awhile, and I'm pretty hard on my head phones. (They probably would have lasted longer, but my son got a hold of them. It never fails, as soon as he touches a set of head phones, one side quits working. No clue why.)

0 Likes