Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lost pics
smessmorgan

Yesterday while taking a pic of my new nephew, my phone froze up and powered off. It powered back on by itself but when it did, I had no pictures, and now I can't save or send any. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Lost pics
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi smessmorgan,

Oh no! It is really unfortunate to hear that the pictures on your device have been erased. Especially considering there were family picture that got erased, I want to do everything in my power to get them back! Do you know if your pictures were saved to the SD card or to the internal memory of the phone? If the phone reset and erased the internal memory, you may still be able to retrieve your pictures from the SD card if they were saved there.

Thank you,

GeorgeP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PSUgoph

My phone just deleted my new baby photos too!! today I was erasing old photos and only clicked on them to erase.  I hit delete and then had things to do but when i looked back a few hours later......all the photos I selected were still on my phone and random pics of my newborn were gone.  is there a way to restore them??  I have my save set up to go to SD card storage but they never save there.  Please help....I hope we can retrieve them!!

0 Likes
smessmorgan

Thanks for the reply, but I went to the Verizon store and they were able to help. Thanks again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello PSUgoph,

My goodness! I hope we can retrieve your precious pictures as well! Newborn baby pics are so important! Congrats by the way!

Since you've set your phone to save pictures on your SD card, we may need to look at the SD card storage. Have you tried reviewing or transfering your phone pictures onto your PC?  http://bit.ly/PecRZ9 This will also prove helpful in reviewing any pictures that may be stored internally on the phone. It is my hope you will locate your lost pictures, here.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes