MOTOROLA DROID X2 Problems
reginald_johnso

I have been having problems with my Driod X2 , it shuts off without notice, I used to trust my phone as a alarm clock never again, also my backup assistant will not work . ever since an update came down my phone went to hell and back, problem after problem , I have more trouble out of this driod X2  then the last phone I had Black berry Storm 2 . Verzion wireless needs to do something or give me a full refund. I have not had my driod X2 not even a year. I may have to go back to blackberry Motorola Driod X2 is really getting on my last nerve. I was pissed when I could not call 911 on my Motorola Driod X2 phone, I was working and a customer had a heart attack in my store I ran too them to check on them then tried to call 911 it had a error then froce close mind you I have not install any apps on my phone and its doing this. THANKS VERZION , Someone almost died in my store because of this piss poor phone I spent so much money on this, it sad its like the rest no good.  I guess its time to search for a new phone that wont fail me maybe Iphone 4s or Black berry Touch.  never again will I go back to a andriod phone period  

0 Likes
Re: MOTOROLA DROID X2 Problems
reginald_johnso

I hope can replace the phone soon, it suck when it fails

0 Likes
Re: MOTOROLA DROID X2 Problems
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello reginald.johnso

I was horrified to hear about you experiences with the Droid X2. Let's work together and get this resolved immediately. I want you to love your device.

Does the device shut off when using a particular application? You mentioned a force closing error message. What application was force closing? Please power the device on in safe mode and see if it gives you any problems. Safe mode will allow us to see if an application is causing these issues. Here's a link to power on in safe mode: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=43641

If you still run into any problems, then I would recommend a hard reset for the device. Please make sure the device is backed up with your Gmail account. Here's a link for the hard reset: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=43044

Please let me know if this helps, if not I will be glad to further troubleshoot with you.

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes