Microsoft Office on Android
Count400

Since it doesn't seem like the Omnia 2 is coming out anytime soon, I am looking at one of the Android devices. Can you use microsoft office on Android? Also can you read PDF files?

0 Likes
Re: Microsoft Office on Android
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You'll need to find an App for it. It won't be supported directly out of the box. So you'll need to find something in the Android Market place.

0 Likes
daretoomnia
Contributor - Level 1

Count400 wrote:

Since it doesn't seem like the Omnia 2 is coming out anytime soon, I am looking at one of the Android devices. Can you use microsoft office on Android? Also can you read PDF files?

"There's an app for that"....LOL!!!  Never thought we'd be using that phrase with Verizon....anyway, yes....there's an app for that, along with over 10,000 and quickly growing other ones.....I used to be so excited about the Omnia 2, but....ugly or not, I simply can not wait until Nov 6th to get the Droid!!!  I'm especially going to love using the FREE google maps turn by turn navigation with voice command!  No more need for me to punch in an address on my Garmin in my car.....I just have to speak to my droid and it will provide me with voice turn by turn directions!

Documents To Go 2.0 Main App

Developer: DataViz, Inc.

Category: Productivity

Availability:

Documents To Go allows you to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Adobe PDF files – all in one complete package. Easily create, view, edit, save & send attachments while our InTact Technology maintains 100% of the original file formatting. Supports Office 2007 & password-protected files. Download the FREE version now!

0 Likes
cooled209
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to know that, this was a question of mine also, THANKS very helpful!

0 Likes