Re: Missing slide to unlock
B33
Legend

Good job that's the Spirit:    Kooshy give us the low down when your Done let us know how Doing.

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Ok, so I did the factory reset, I used the program you suggested Wildman.  I was nice that it added all my apps back Smiley Happy I do wish that it had saved my setting also but it was still nice.  I haven't had the issue with missing the slide to unlock and I also haven't had any spontaneous reboots since the reset, however, I have major data issues now   I remember there was a solution but I have to search for it cause I can't remember what the solution was   When connected to wifi my X does not reconnect to 3G

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O no !

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Glad you got it resolved....   Now as for the auto-connect option If I remember correctly, under the wifi settings option there is a sleep option, set it to never sleep should resolve that..

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I will give that a shot.  I also did the *228 option 2.  Now I have run into another problem, gheesh My X went to sleep and would not wake back up!  I tried pressing the home button & I also tried the power button I had to do a battery pull.  Anyone know what causes this problem?

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Wildman, that does seem to be the solution Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

What was the Solution Kooshy?  you've been fighting that phone for a While haven' Ya

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

OMG! So I thought my issue was resolved, but now while my son was waiting or a game to load my X went to sleep, you guessed it he tried to wake it up & there was no slide to unlock I'm so tired of issues with this phone. I can't wait to upgrade in June. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered using a pin pattern or password to unlock the phone if you were just using the slide lock? At least to see if the issue that you are experiencing occurs in those methods of unlocking the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Since you appear to be having issue with stock slide unlock have you considered upgrading the lock screen with Widget Locker from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&feature=search_result#?t=...

https://lh3.ggpht.com/Fl2haGEwKCh7cQzJk1plBnQuchJUgFbn40rI5uuh3YDuU-HXlsWVyeWt9HvIJsFVOJg=w705

0 Likes