Mobile Hot Spot on Driod Charge not working and can't figure out how to tether.
fredonia

I called support and they told me the wifi hotspot was out system wide, not just on my Driod Charge.  Can anyone confirm this?  Also I was told I could tether my Charge with Verizon's software.  The tech sent me the link to download the software.  BUT, the download link has many choices as to which handheld you will be tethering.  The Droid Charge is not one of them.  Can anyone tell me which device that was listed will work with my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Hot Spot on Driod Charge not working and can't figure out how to tether.
vidguy7
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hot Spot on Driod Charge not working and can't figure out how to tether.
TashaGRich
Just go and change the date on your Charge. Instead of having the date set to automatic, chage it to any date before June 2011
0 Likes
VZinNC
I can confirm that I was also told by verizon, in store and on the phone, that the hotspot is not working.
0 Likes
vidguy7
Contributor - Level 2

Will be fixed with the update today & tonight:

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/droid_charge.pdf

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello VZinNC,

Yes, the hotspot is working!

0 Likes