Motorola Droid Ultra in Red-Will not recognize BlueTooth devices. JBL Flip.......
Kcid
Enthusiast - Level 1

Motorola Droid Ultra in Red-Will not recognize BlueTooth devices.  JBL Flip.......

Tags (1)
Re: Motorola Droid Ultra in Red-Will not recognize BlueTooth devices.  JBL Flip.......
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kcid lets get you connected! What happens when you try to connect to bluetooth devices? Do you receive any error messages?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Ultra in Red-Will not recognize BlueTooth devices. JBL Flip.......
dvaleka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem. I have reset my phone and it worked but as soon as I turned the bluetooth off it stopped working.

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Ultra in Red-Will not recognize BlueTooth devices. JBL Flip.......
B33
Legend

Try this Un-pair the B.T.  Device and then Re-pair the two up again,  in between of doing this Power Cycle your Ultra

0 Likes
dvaleka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to Verizon today and they are having to get my phone replaced because of this

B33
Legend

Hey That Great.. Have a Good Weekend. b

0 Likes