Motorola Droid does not recognize contacts with no phone number for mms :-(
Rhonda09

Does anyone know of an app or a solution to this issue?  Tech support told me the phone itself is not capable of pulling a contact from my contact list on an mms message if the contact is listed with only an email address, I have to type the email address manually everytime I want to mms a message.

I like to email many of my pictures to a cam phone picture site.  The pics must be sent via mms, no email.  I stored the picture site address in my contact list; however, it does not pull that contact...I have to type the entire address out manually in order for it to post to that site.  I tried to get around it by selecting the site email address directly from my contact list and then attaching the picture but that only launches gmail!  I know this phone was designed between a Google/Motorla partnership but missing a major function in order to push Gmail/not playing well with others might cost them sales. 

Anyway, I would appreciate any shortcuts or app links that might help this issue.  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid does not recognize contacts with no phone number for mms :-(
2pt5RS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would suggest getting rid of that site and uploading to flickr. There is an app for that and it's free!

0 Likes