* OMAP3430 – 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 + PowerVR SGX 530 GPU + 430MHz C64x+ DSP + ISP (Image Signal Processor)
* Dimensions 60.00 x 115.80 x 13.70 mm
* Weight 169 g
* Battery Li-ion 1400 mAh.
* Standby 450 hours, talk time 420 minutes
* 3.7-inch touch-sensitive display with a resolution of 854×480 pixels, 16 million color depth. Physical screen size is 45.72 mm by 81.34 mm.
* 512MB/256MB ROM/RAM
* microSD / microSDHC expansion slot
* Camera: 5.0 megapixel with autofocus and video recorder
* Connectivity: USB2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, Wi-Fi
* Supported audio formats: AMR-NB/WB, MP3, PCM / WAV, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, WMA
* Supported video formats: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, WMV
* GPS navigation
* Package Contents: Phone Motorola Sholes, battery, charger, USB cable, 8GB MicroSD memory card and other literature.
I assembled this thread for contributing factual, and/or helpful info about this new phone; now that we have an official name for this exciting new Android 2.x device from Motorola. If you have any pertinent info about the Droid, you may post it to this thread. Please list any questions or other comments in a separate thread.
lowagriz that was to the creator of the thread not you, sorry.
The HTC Hero is a different device than the Motorola Droid. All the details are in my thread. But since the HTC Hero is out for Sprint you can just go on the Sprint site and have a looksies or try it out in the Sprint store. It will be the same thing but ours looks different.