Music
Sableb

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to sync my music to my Droid from my Windows Media Player on my computer. My computer will not read or recognize my phone. Motorola said to download Motorola Media Link but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Music
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1
I am thinking that the problem is that you do not have a memory card.You need one. Once you insert that in your phone then your computer should recognize your phone.
0 Likes
Re: Music
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Sableb wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to sync my music to my Droid from my Windows Media Player on my computer. My computer will not read or recognize my phone. Motorola said to download Motorola Media Link but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

Actually, if you have the Droid, the memory card is automatic, pre-loaded.

Sableb, did you mount the Droid to you PC?

After you connect your Droid to your pc, in your notification bar up above you wil see the universa "USB" symbol, drag down the notification bar and click on the "USB connected" message>mount. and then if you get the "Auto Play" box on your pc screen, close that and now your Droid is officially recognized by your pc.

to transfer songs i usually go to the file where i stored them, copy all, and paste in the drive that the Droid is, usually F.  but windows media and the software on the motorola site works too.

0 Likes