My Droid Bionic keeps dropping calls. Help anyone?
reocurringdream

My wife and I both have a droid bionic, but starting from today it keeps dropping phone calls.  Sometimes when we try to make a call, it doesn't even connect.  We tried calling landlines, mobile phones, and called each other to see where the problem is from.  Each time the phone call gets dropped.  I powered off, took out sim & SD card, and powered back on but still same problem.  We need help because it has already made a rude impression when the phone suddenly hung up on someone.  I'm guessing this is the verizon system problem since we haven't done anything different to our phone recently.  Or could it be a virus?  Do they make viruses for mobile phones now?  Its so frustrating...we can't hold a 15 sec. conversation without it dropping the call.

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Bionic keeps dropping calls. Help anyone?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you've tried re-establishing a fresh network connection by powering off the phone, removing the SIM card, waiting a few minutes, then re-inserting the SIM card and rebooting the phone, it could be a network issue.  Have you called Customer Service to report it?

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Bionic keeps dropping calls. Help anyone?
reocurringdream

Yes I took out battery, sim card, sd  card, and rebooted but same problem.  Also, I have another droid bionic my wife uses and same problem.  All started happening today.  Also strangely, AT&T is having the same problem on their landlines.  Not sure about ATT wireless however. 

I am reporting it now.

0 Likes