My Ultra Microphone doesn't work
Vannah8705

I haven't dropped it, spilled on it or mishandled it in any way. The microphone just doesn't work out of nowhere. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, restarted the phone, using different vocal command apps, testing it on speaker, and adjusting the volume with no results. Is there anything I can do on my own to fix this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Ultra Microphone doesn't work
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately, no. Once you've checked all of the troubleshooting you can do, there really isn't much more you can do. Call Verizon customer support at 1-800-922-0204, and see if they have any additional ideas. If this fails, and your phone is less than a year old, they'll send you a replacement phone free of charge.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately, no. Once you've checked all of the troubleshooting you can do, there really isn't much more you can do. Call Verizon customer support at 1-800-922-0204, and see if they have any additional ideas. If this fails, and your phone is less than a year old, they'll send you a replacement phone free of charge.

0 Likes
Vannah8705

I can't call Verizon because my microphone doesn't work. That's the issue

here. No one can hear me when I call

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

You wouldn't be able to call them on that phone even if it functioned. They require you to call on a landline or other line on your account.

0 Likes