My droid mini and my husbands will not stay connected to the wireless internet.
irritated-two

Our droid mini's keep going on and off of wireless internet. I know the wireless is working because I am able to get on the internet on my computer with no problem. Because it keeps doing this on both of our phones, we keep going into overages on our data plane. Is this a plot to get us to up our data plan? I changed our phones to not allow data to kick on automatically, which helps, but now it just keeps going on and off. I have to keep restarting it by clicking Wi-fi OFF and then ON and waiting for it to find it again. It is really a pain!

0 Likes
Re: My droid mini and my husbands will not stay connected to the wireless internet.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having issues with internet connection is no fun so I can understand your frustration irritated-two. What area are you located in? How long have you had this issue? Have you tried to disable and enable the connection?Are you using a particular functionality on your phone when you start to have issues? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: My droid mini and my husbands will not stay connected to the wireless internet.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered turning off the cellular data connection when you plan to be connected to wifi for extended periods of time?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes