Good morning Bennjamin,
In today’s wireless world, having a constant internet connection is almost a necessity! After all, the internet is one of the most productive and effective means of gathering data! Rest assured that you have my commitment to get this issue resolved for you! I have a few questions for you so I can get a better understanding of the issue. They are noted below.
• What software version do you have on the device?
• Is wi-fi turned off?
• Are there any 3rd party data management apps or battery apps installed?
• Is there an anti-virus app installed?
As I wait for you to provide the answers to the questions above, here are some troubleshooting steps to try.
1. Restart the device.
2. Ensure that data and data roaming is enabled.
3. Clear temp internet files and cookies. (Before turning disconnecting from wifi)
4. Turn off Bluetooth and wifi when not in use.
5. Check for any device restrictions. (In the Setting menu and on My Verizon online)
6. Perform factory reset. (See link below)
Once you have performed a factory reset then the device would need to be reactivated and re-setup. There is a brief tutorial that will walk you thru this process. After the tutorial is completed, please test all voice and data services. Please post your findings just in case more assistance is needed.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport