My phone was dropping calls earlier - now it won't call out/text
simplystacers
Enthusiast - Level 2

About an hour ago, I was on the phone and the calls were dropped every few minutes.  Then, I tried sending texts and each time I was notified that they were not sent.

I have powered off/on several times and removed/replaced the battery.  I have service but the phone won't make/recieve calls or send/recieve texts...

Uhhh, HELP?!?

0 Likes
BIGALUSMC

MY LG REVOLUTION WONT TEXT RECEIVE OR SEND CALLS...THINK IT MUST BE WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER

0 Likes
Re: My phone was dropping calls earlier - now it won't call out/text
kyleeroberts

i am having the same problem with my iphone 4s. but my boyfriends works fine and hes about 45 mins from me..

0 Likes
BIGALUSMC

does he also have verizon??

0 Likes
mamajennie

There is a huge outage right now being caused by a problem with a Time Warner optical cable that routes calls, etc.  The verizon agent said it is affecting 39 towers.  So, depending on where you are that may be the problem.  I am on east coast of NC.

0 Likes
Modaddy68

i'm having the same effects. did they mention how long it will be before the problem is fixed? I'm in Fayetteville,NC.

0 Likes
simplystacers
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, I'm near Raleigh, NC so... I guess it's going to be awhile... the problem is I just did a factory reset and now it won't connect to activate the phone.  Grrr...

0 Likes
hasomf

Thanks for the update. I have been having the same problem as everyone else.

0 Likes
Modaddy68

all we can do is wait til they correct the problem

0 Likes
Modaddy68

this is crazy. we should get some type of resolution through an email or something. i really need my phone service all the time.

0 Likes