NFL App ripoff
richgag21

Has anyone else experience this.... I just received my NEW Droid X and Verizon wants me to pay for VCAST to get streaming videos and game broadcasts on NFL.  I was running NFL on my old phone and my wife's phone on the same account has streaming video on the NFL app and she has the same Droid X.  Is it because when I turned on the Droid X Verizon resets your anniversary date and therefore it now shows I signed-up AFTER 8/31 so I do not get video for FREE.  Her phone was upgraded before 8/31 but my phone was on back order.  RIP-OFF! 

0 Likes
Re: NFL App ripoff
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Agreed ... I used to have VCAST on my LG DARE for simply paying for the unlimited $15/mo. Data Pkg.   So getting all excited, (and 2 years in) I upgraded to a DROID X Smartphone - which of course requires a $30/month Smartphone (unlimiited) Pkg  ...  and NOW they want another $10/month ...  That totals a whopping additional $25/mo. over what I paid before and had VCAST.

nickel and dime nickel and dime   -  what a way to treat loyal customers.

Re: NFL App ripoff
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor - Level 3

At this time any Droid user wanting to subscribe to VCast will be charged the same amount. It is a standard price with the smart phones. So it will not differ from what day you ordered your Droid. Hope this helps.

0 Likes