Need help synching my Droid X2 Calendar to Gmail Calendar
5jvs

Hi.   I'm having problems synching my Droid X2 calendar to my Gmail Calendar.   I am able to add appointments on my gmail calendar and they show up on my Droid Calendar.   BUT I can not get appointments entered (or existing) from my Droid Calendar to my gmail calendar.    In my phone's calendar settings I can not make my Phone Calendar show as synch and visible (it'll go not synch/visible or not synch/not visible, BUT will not show synch).   I really want to be able to see all my appointments from my gmail calendar.   Anyone know how to fix this?

THANKS!!

0 Likes
Re: Need help synching my Droid X2 Calendar to Gmail Calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you are creating the events on the phone are you selecting the gmail calendar as the location to save the event to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
5jvs

How do I check where created events are saved?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you view event details on the phone, it will list "phone" or your Gmail address as the calendar. They can also have a different color assigned to it.

When you create the event, the calendar selection option is usually at the very top of the create event dialog.

Once you create the event, you can't change the calendar where it is saved.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
5jvs

THANKS!   Making that change I am now able to view new events on both gmail and on the phone.   So from what I understand you are saying, there is no way to change existing future appointments other than reentering them all, correct?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

5jvs wrote:

THANKS!   Making that change I am now able to view new events on both gmail and on the phone.   So from what I understand you are saying, there is no way to change existing future appointments other than reentering them all, correct?

Yes, you need to reenter them into the right calendar.

0 Likes