New Market Place My Apps Missing Installed
mls1915

I'm having the same problem as another post under the droid x so I know its not unique to this model. A ton of my installed apps are missing from the new market place.  The follow up question from verizon to that post was "If you search for your apps in the market place do they still come up and show as installed.  Sometimes authors remove or rename apps from the market place..." yada yada.  The answer is yes.  In fact the market place alerted me I had an update available but the app was not listed in the my app section, nor did the my app section display the update all button.  I had to search for each of my apps to find the one with an update.  They all came up in the market place, and they all said installed.  But none were on the my apps list.  The only thing in common about the ones actually listed is that they seem to all be the paid apps. I haven't gone through every one yet to see if that's the case, but so far all the one's missing were free, and from my recollection of what I've purchased, those all seem to be listed in my apps.   

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: New Market Place My Apps Missing Installed
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hello mls1915. I'm hoping that we can work together and find a solution to the problems encountered. Please send me a PM and include a contact number and the best time to reach you. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport 

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes