New software 2.3.6 ISSUES
Cnay23
My husband and I both have Samsung Charges. We both are having different issues since the upgrade. I cannot text more than 2 messages before I get "message not sent" and all messages fail when I try to resend. I have to keep restarting my phone to be able to text. my husband hasn't been able to upload anything to social sites because they fail. I don't understand. What is going on can anyone help?
0 Likes
Re: New software 2.3.6 ISSUES
shuddle13
Enthusiast - Level 2
Possibly botched installs. Try doing a factory reset. See if that works.
0 Likes
Cnay23
Did a factory reset, apparently the unmount feature for my SD card didn't work and I lost everything, pictures, videos, music (vz said this could've been a software issue too)....and the reset didn't work! Still can't text and vz wants to send me a new phone AGAIN! SO NOT HAPPY AT ALL
0 Likes
KooZeek

After the update, I can no longer see my contact icons (pictures) in the messaging screen, or when the callers call me.  It's very annoying.  I've completed a factory reset, three times at the behest of Verizon's technicans and it's still the same.  I was offered a refurb but declined becaust it makes no sense to get another phone that doesn't work.

0 Likes
Cnay23
I had a huge issue after we purchased the phones at full price in August. If I get a new phone they said they would get me a Bionic or something similar.
0 Likes