No 4G LTE signal.?
Mr_Corleone

I have a Bionic & for the past month I have no 4G signal - I have tried everything even a master reset with no results - went to Verizon Dealer and nothing....why offer 4G service if it is not working - I live in Chicago, so i should have the best reception possible........anyone else having issues.?

0 Likes
Re: No 4G LTE signal.?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to enjoy the 4G capabilities of your Bionic! You should be able to pick up 4G in Chicago. Are you having difficulties in multiple locations? Is it indoors in a specific building or outside? Have you ever been able to connect to 4G with this handset in other areas? The hard reset is a great recommendation if the device will not respond to other troubleshooting steps. Have you tried basic steps such as removing the battery or SIM card and enabling airplane mode? If the device will still not respond, we offer a one-year warranty on device purchases. http://bit.ly/JsqzFF

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
jamie09

i have had the same issue but in my instance i dont have 4g where i live but have traveled to down town boston, and central florida and havent gotten it.( map showed that  i should have it in both those areas but who can really believe those things anyway)  in boston i was sitting next to my friend with an htc and he had 4g on his phone.  when i originaly purchased the phone the dealer had to try a second sim card becasue the first wouldnt register.  i pay alot of money to use my phone and for insurance that i have never had to use. wondering if should be sending our phones in to get repaired.

0 Likes
jamie09

i have had the same issue but in my instance i dont have 4g where i live but have traveled to down town boston, and central florida and havent gotten it.( map showed that  i should have it in both those areas but who can really believe those things anyway)  in boston i was sitting next to my friend with an htc and he had 4g on his phone.  when i originaly purchased the phone the dealer had to try a second sim card becasue the first wouldnt register.  i pay alot of money to use my phone and for insurance that i have never had to use. wondering if should be sending our phones in to get repaired.

Was reading another thread and noticed something i had never checked before.   had never checked the network mode and for some reason it was set for only cdma when i changed the mode to 4glte also i suddenly have it some maybe it was just human error this time.

0 Likes