No Bluetooth dialing, no speed dial and no way to increase the size on the icons/fonts
stop4it

I really wanted the Droid, purchased it and return it due to no Bluetooth dialing, no speed dialing and to put a contact on the main screen is not an option since the font is two small. Now I am waiting for the OMNIA 2, I would consider going back if they fix these issues. Anyone know when they will address these issues ?

0 Likes
Re: No Bluetooth dialing, no speed dial and no way to increase the size on the icons/fonts
logicman
Contributor - Level 3

Both issues have been discussed extensively in this forum. A search (hint, hint) for "no bluetooth dialing" returns pages of hits. Appears that it will be addressed in an OTA update that's supposed to happen 12/11.

http://phandroid.com/2009/11/09/motorola-droid-and-htc-droid-eris-ota-updates-coming-december-11th/

0 Likes
Re: No Bluetooth dialing, no speed dial and no way to increase the size on the icons/fonts
JasonJoel
Enthusiast - Level 2

No comment on whether BT dialing is going to be added on 12/11 or not (time will tell).

However, for speed dial, you know can just add contacts directly to home pages, right? Probably one of the most flexible kinds of speed dial there is...

Jason

0 Likes