No Sound on MMS....HELP!
leighlee05

I am not able to get any sounds that come with any MMS messages.  But when I forward them to someone else they do get the sound.  Please tell me there is an easy fix....I just got this Dinc about a week ago and I LOVE it, but my mom sent me a voice clip of my son saying "Happy New Year Mommy!" while I was working on New Year's Eve and I couldn't hear it. I thought maybe there was just something wrong with the clip and it wouldn't play, but when I forwarded it to my husband's Droid X it played fine.

I have already done a battery pull, called *228 option 2, and downloaded some other messaging apps to try and use with it to make it play.  Nothing has worked.  I don't feel like calling customer service just to hear them tell me to do a battery pull and then say 'oh well' when that doesn't work.

Any advice will be very appreciated! :smileyhappy:  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: No Sound on MMS....HELP!
rcschnoor
Legend
Check to make sure that your phone is not on vibrate or silent mode. That was the answer when I could not hear the sound on my videos or messages.
0 Likes
Re: No Sound on MMS....HELP!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
There is also a separate sound profile for media, you can try hitting volume up while trying to play the sound file.
0 Likes