No rotating photos or web brwosing?
ghanus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please let me know if im mistaken here. I just had went through 7 replacements from Verizon using the HTC incredible [NOT!]. I received the Droid X2 as a replacement. I took photos on this phone (no ISO or aperature adjustmetnt either? WTF? When look at my photo and turn the phone on its side the photo does NOT rotate and expand as the incredible or iPHONE does. Is this true? Thsi was supposed to be a lateral change, is the X2 really that basic? Please let me know, i see nothing of any help in the manual. thanks.

Id also like to adjust the iso for i take a lot of lower light photos...  hope im not screwed.. thanks.

0 Likes
Re: No rotating photos or web brwosing?
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I know there it's an exposure setting under menu-settings add far as the picture expanding I'm not sure what your referring to but you can pinch & zoom the photos.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

its aphone, not a camera

0 Likes
Re: No rotating photos or web bwosing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know viewing pictures in full length is the best way to look at them ghanus! The pictures you take should automatically rotate if you turn the phone sideways. How did you take the pictures to begin with? Were you holding the phone vertically or horizontally? If you took a picture from a vertical position, the device may not respond when you turn it horizontal. Does the device rotate correctly when you are viewing websites or apps? 

I recommend taking pictures with the phone held in a horizontal position. If the device will not rotate at all, even with websites or apps, I recommend testing the device in safe mode to rule out third party apps causing a conflict. If the problem persists, please complete a hard reset.

bit.ly/nXvveN

bit.ly/sH3ays

I trust this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
tips456
Enthusiast - Level 2

try going to setting then display and make sure that auto-rotate screen is checked

0 Likes
ghanus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I got it shortly after I posted it. The auto rotate thingy wasn't

checked.

0 Likes