Not getting texts is a serious problem with Samsung Droid Charge
cinbun
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use this terrible phone for my business and I'm not getting texts from clients.  This is a serious problem.  I should not have to do a hard reset and wipe out all my data constantly in order to get this phone to do what I pay for it to do.  I really want to know what Verizon or Samsung is going to do for those of us who had this misfortune of being stuck with this lemon of a smartphone. I've had to download so many apps as workarounds for what doesn't work on this terrible phone that the apps cause trouble, too.

Please, please, please, Verizon, do not answer my question by saying, "hmmm we've never heard of this problem."  It's a well documented problem, among the many others, including needing to replace the charging port at 14 months because you ALWAYS have to charge this phone to get it through the day. 

Samsung should be ashamed of producing this garbage and Verizon should be ashamed of making us stick with it.  What are you going to do, Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Not getting texts is a serious problem with Samsung Droid Charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Cinbun,

Oh my! It's important to have a properly working device at all times. Agreed, if you are having to reset this device to keep your data working, then there is something not working with your hardware. Let's get this fixed. How long after you Hard Reset this device does your data stop working again? Have you downloaded any Task killers, battery saver applications, or anti-virus applications? If so please uninstall per these applications can cause data connectivity issues on a device. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes