Not receiving texts
Snowy1

I am constantly missing text messages.  I will hear the text notification but when I go to read the message there is nothing there, as if nothing came through at all.  This happened on my old phone and started up on this one recently.  It was every now and then until this past week and it's every few messages.  It is really bad if I am texting with multiple people and then I don't always know who I missed a message from.  It is bad enough to miss messages from family and friends, but I also get work updates and other communications and cannot continue to miss things from coworkers.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Snowy@1361,

Thank you for your inquiry today. My apologies that you are having issues with your messaging on your device. I want to get this resolved once and for all. To further assist you please follow me MatthewS_VZW and then DM me with your contact information so I can reach out to you directly, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Snowy1

Thank you for contacting me, the best way to communicate is email: <Email address removed for privacy.>

Thanks,

Sara

<Post edited to comply with the .  Please do not post your email address on this public forum.  Personal information should only be exchanged through the Direct Message system.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Snowy1

I thought I replied through direct message, I will try again.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Snowy@1361 wrote:

I thought I replied through direct message, I will try again.

No you probably replied via the email notification informing you of the post in the Verizon Wireless Community public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes