Notifications for voicemail not showing up on droid 3
sdchaves

Hello have a droid 3 and the voicemails are not showing up on the notifications bar. I've gone into the voice mail options to turn on the notifications and still nothing pops up. anyone have suggestings.

0 Likes
Re: Notifications for voicemail not showing up on droid 3
Not applicable

Hi sdchaves:

I'd like to chime in here and get your voicemail notifications working again. I have a few questions for you.  When you turned on the voicemail notifications, did you do that by dialing into your voicemail box? Also, has this worked in the past? One recommendation I have to solve this is to dial *228 and choose option 1.  Once the programming is completed, please pull the battery for 20-30 seconds. Also, when someone calls you, are they able to leave a voicemail message? When you call, are there new messages waiting?  If people are unable to call & leave a message, you can dial *73 to cancel call forwarding. This generally fixes the problem.

Keep us posted!

Regards,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sdchaves

Yes I went into the voicemail box options to turn the notifications. This phone issue by the way is not mine, im helping an employee out with this at our company. shes has had this issue since day one. I dailed *228 and option 1. and took the battery out and still not luck i tested by calling the phone and leaving a message no notifications pop up on her phone.i also dailed *73 and still nothing.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply! I'd like to troubleshoot further. Can you send me a DM with their number. I may need to file a ticket on her number.  You can also reach tech support at 866-892-7957 if that works better for you. Have the phone that's having the issues handy.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes