Ordered Sept. 4...
kmc_mommie

Hi! I ordered my Droid X on Saturday Sept. 4th online and I just received confirmation that it has shipped and I will receive it tomorrow by 3:00pm. My original shipping date was Sept. 17 so when I receive it tomorrow it will have shipped 9 days earlier than expected! Maybe they have finally caught up on inventory!!!

0 Likes
Re: Ordered Sept. 4...
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

That's great, it looks like they are caught up, let us know how you like it.

0 Likes
ohmy

I'm happy for you, not sure Verizon is caught up however. I ordered my Droid X from the "authorized" store on 9/4 and still no word on when it will ship. 

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lies....IMPOSSIBLE, according to Verizon today Wednesday 9/8, that a Droid X would be shipped so soon...

0 Likes
wheel

Hi, I also ordered online on the afternoon of the 4th of September.  Ordered the DX and several accessories.  I received a shipping notice yesterday Sept 8 and tracking information stating that it would be delivered on the 9th not later than 4:30PM Central.  Not sure if this is the entire order or just the accessories.  We will see.  I also selected free overnight shipping for the order and my scheduled ship date was the 17th.

0 Likes
ohmy

WooHoo! Just got an email, Droid X should be delivered by 9/10! I'm so psyced!

0 Likes
Fondoquats
Enthusiast - Level 3

Milk and cookies for Santa also? 

0 Likes