Ordered phone, cannot pick up in store, cannot redirect to ship, cannot cancel contract.
Kenyon1976
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an IPhone online for in store pickup an hour ago. The store said that they cannot do in store pickup and that I would have to get it shipped.   I cannot change the order to have it shipped so they said I should cancel the order.   I called Verizon and they said the contract cannot be canceled and that the store was wrong.   Can't get any help from Verizon and their customer service dropped two of my calls.

I don't want to be hit by cancellation charges as they cannot supply me the phone I am paying for, also according to the contract I have to mail in my old phone within 14 days or I will get billed $299.00.

Re: Ordered phone, cannot pick up in store, cannot redirect to ship, cannot cancel contract.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Call the store back and ask for the manager. Clearly someone has something wrong. Or if you can go to the store to talk to them do that. If necessary they can call CS while you are there to get this straightened out.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered phone, cannot pick up in store, cannot redirect to ship, cannot cancel contract.
Kenyon1976
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called the store back and spoke to the manager.   The manager said they cannot process the order in the store.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Call CS back, provide them the name of the manager you spoke with and have them contact them. If they were sending a device to that store or if they are saying that store must provide you the device you ordered then they need to clear that up with the store.

0 Likes
Kenyon1976
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called customer service back they would not call the store even after I gave them the information.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for the experience Kenyon1976. Upgrading to a new phone should be exciting. I want to opportunity to look at this order and see what the hold up is. Please accept my follow request so I can further assist.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kenyon1976
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to an email received from Verizon my phone is ready at that store for pick up.   I'm going to call the store at 10:00 a.m. and they will probably tell me that they cannot release the phone to me.  

Someone who may be from Verizon contacted me on this thread but this person is asking for my account password, this is very unusual as anyone in I.T. security will tell you, you should never disclose this information.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If the individual was JorgeO_VZW, then it is legitimate, that is why they sent you a Direct Message.

0 Likes