Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
PLEASE HELP ME!
ugh__
Enthusiast

IM IN TH NORTHERN NEVADA AREA AND I DONT HAVE ANY DATA AT ALL. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE ON VERIZON AND THEY ARNT HAVING THESE ISSUES. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON OR WHAT WILL HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANK YOU,

SARAH

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!
bballdude87
Enthusiast

I used to have the same problems that you had, I currently have the LG Revolution and was having major problems with my phone data shutting off at random times and it wouldn't turn back on. I had to take my battery out and put it back in to make it work, although sometimes that didn't solve the problem. I took my phone into a store near here and they said putting the phone in airplane mode and then taking it out of airplane mode would make the data turn back on. Unfortunately it didn't work like they said but what i ended up doing is resetting my phone to the default settings, obviously making sure that my contacts were backed up. Since i've reset my phone I have had no problems for that last 2 months since i reset it. Hope this helps you!!

Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

budone
Legend

What device do you have?  Until we find out, pull the battery, wait a minute or so, reinstall, power up and see if you have data again.

0 Likes
veerich

I had the same issue last night in Central IL, with a brand new phone. Called Verizon and one of the techs reset my account or made some adjustment there, and it was fixed. She did say they had been having problems off and on in several locations, and it seems to be affecting 4G phones more than 3G.

0 Likes
ugh__
Enthusiast

I have a droid Charge and I work at radio shack so Ive done ALL the OBVIOUS! No costumer sevcive offices are open to help me; I know that the towers are having troubles and are going in and out but I dont have data AT ALL for two days now Im so SICK of this freaking phone!!

thanks for the help if you have any other ideas Im all ears ,

Sarah

0 Likes
bballdude87
Enthusiast

I used to have the same problems that you had, I currently have the LG Revolution and was having major problems with my phone data shutting off at random times and it wouldn't turn back on. I had to take my battery out and put it back in to make it work, although sometimes that didn't solve the problem. I took my phone into a store near here and they said putting the phone in airplane mode and then taking it out of airplane mode would make the data turn back on. Unfortunately it didn't work like they said but what i ended up doing is resetting my phone to the default settings, obviously making sure that my contacts were backed up. Since i've reset my phone I have had no problems for that last 2 months since i reset it. Hope this helps you!!

Smiley Happy

ugh__
Enthusiast

I had to reset my phone but worked THANK YOU SOOOOO very much! I hope you all have a great 2012! Im SO happy that worked

0 Likes