Paid apps
sailor4566

Just got new Sumsung Charge. How do I get paid apps from my pld Droid to the new phone? The tech at the store said they should auto load when I logon to gmail. NOT! Now what?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paid apps
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to click on them and then click install. They will remotely install onto your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you log in with the same Gmail address? If so, open the Play Store > menu > my apps

Your purchased applications will be listed there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sailor4566

I have logged in with my correct gmail user/password and go to MyApps and none of my paid for apps appear there. Any other hints? By the way, thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You used the same primary Gmail address?

Can you log into the Google Play Store from a computer and check your account to see if the applications are listed there?

One other thing, did you purchase the applications from the Play Store (formerly Android Market) or somewhere else like Amazon?

0 Likes
sailor4566

Wow, I see all the apps I have installed at one time or another. Now how do I get them to install on my new Droid?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to click on them and then click install. They will remotely install onto your phone.

0 Likes
sailor4566

Thanks for your help, Ann154. I figured that out just after I sent my last reply.

0 Likes