Past calendar appointments missing
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have my Outlook calendar synced to Google Calendar on my Droid Maxx.  On my phone the calendar is showing future appointments and the last 2 weeks of appointments.  After the last 2 weeks it is only showing past recurring appointments.  On my computer all past appointments are visible.  Any ideas on how to see the rest of may past appointments?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Past calendar appointments missing
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have talked with Microsoft and had our IT group look at it.  They both say it should work and the settings I have are what they should be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ikinne It's crucial that all of your calendar events are visible. Have you checked the sync settings on your computer for mobile device settings? Have you always had issues with viewing previous events in the past?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

All of my sync settings are set to all, always have been.  I never had the problem until a few days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming that information for us. What changes accrued a few days ago? Any new updates? Any new apps downloaded? After 2 weeks, do the appointments that were there now disappear? Have you tried to remove and then readd your Outlook?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

No changes, updates or updates I am aware of.  The last update was in June.  I did not download any new apps.  After 2 weeks the appointments disappear, except for recurring appointments, they go back forever.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled, the calendar still has the same problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ikinne,

Thanks for the details and completing those steps. Next, I'd recommend clearing the data/cache from the calendar application; settings>apps>"all">Camera>clear data/cache.

TrevorC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have done that a few different times and nothing changes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your cooperation with this so far. Is this the Google Calendar app on your phone? I also have just started using this app on my phone. Like you I can only view my past appointments through the app if they are recurring in the future. It seems that the app is functioning as intended at this time.
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes
lkinne
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually it is the Calendar App that came on my phone, not the Google Calendar app.  Other co-workers have the same phone & app and they are not having the same problem.  We have compared our settings and we see nothing different between us.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lkinne

Got it. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Were these prior appointments originally created in the app on this phone? When you sync are you connected to wifi or the cellular data network?
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes