Paula T.
Tironepa

My Droid Bionic does not seem to charge. I did get it to turn on a few times once battery reached 10% and then it would shut down. I have taken battery out several times and it will turn on for a short minute and then shut off.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Paula T.
B33
Legend

I would visit the Local Verizon Com Store in your Area and have them put another charger on the Phone to Test the Battery if does charge as the Original is intended to do as Tik posted it could be the charger). But if the battery doesn't take the charge your battery is shot since they stock the Bionic any longer they will probably have to Order you a Battery that is unless they have one that's in the Bargin Bin, Chargers they will have but it won't be a Motorola but it work fine..

Good Luck b33 Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your battery or charger could be going bad.  Do you have another charger you could use?  Try letting it get a full charge before attempting to turn it on and see what happens.

B33
Legend

I would visit the Local Verizon Com Store in your Area and have them put another charger on the Phone to Test the Battery if does charge as the Original is intended to do as Tik posted it could be the charger). But if the battery doesn't take the charge your battery is shot since they stock the Bionic any longer they will probably have to Order you a Battery that is unless they have one that's in the Bargin Bin, Chargers they will have but it won't be a Motorola but it work fine..

Good Luck b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes