People App Losing People
JoeBobHarris
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 2 contacts in "People" that do not appear after launching the app. However...

If I tap the "search" button to "search people" then the missing contacts are listed. One of the missing contacts is my personal contact entry.  All of my contacts were synced with the phone from my Google account.

What am I missing?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Solved it. Pardon mois
JoeBobHarris
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok. 

A thousand pardons my dear Incredible. People app was indeed syncing with the cloud.

Somehow my friend "Tom" was in the "Friends" group on my Google account web site, but he was not in the "My Contacts" group. Once I added "Tom" to the "My Contacts" group on Google, it showed up under "All" on my phone. It was a group malfunction (on my part).:smileysurprised:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: People App Losing People
AZSALUKI
Legend

what you are missing is the 2 people......lol....sorry, i couldn't help myself. my theory....and it's just a theory...is that possibly there is a space before the first letter of the name??? which may cause it to be out of alphabetic order?? just guessin here because that is really odd.

0 Likes
Solved it. Pardon mois
JoeBobHarris
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok. 

A thousand pardons my dear Incredible. People app was indeed syncing with the cloud.

Somehow my friend "Tom" was in the "Friends" group on my Google account web site, but he was not in the "My Contacts" group. Once I added "Tom" to the "My Contacts" group on Google, it showed up under "All" on my phone. It was a group malfunction (on my part).:smileysurprised:

0 Likes