Personal profile picture disappeared
Uncle_Ed
Enthusiast - Level 1

My personal profile picture no longer shows up in my text message threads (although it did appear for all the time I've had it until recently).

I know it's due to something I've done in attempting unsuccessfully to upgrade the operating system. How do I get it back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Personal profile picture disappeared
Uncle_Ed
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi La’Sinda. I figured it out. Here's how: I kept trying to use the Phone contacts to do this. Now I know that there is an app on the phone called People. When I opened it up, the first thing it wanted was the info for "me".

So I filled in the blanks and selected my photo from the gallery:

photo_002.jpeg

And it worked!

Thanks and don't worry about a thing.

Ed

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uncle.Ed, having your profile set up to your liking is important to us. We're here to help get everything back to the way you prefer. I have a couple of question to better understand the best route to take. What messaging application are you using? What have you tried when attempting to add the photo again?

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Uncle_Ed
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi La’Sinda. I figured it out. Here's how: I kept trying to use the Phone contacts to do this. Now I know that there is an app on the phone called People. When I opened it up, the first thing it wanted was the info for "me".

So I filled in the blanks and selected my photo from the gallery:

photo_002.jpeg

And it worked!

Thanks and don't worry about a thing.

Ed

0 Likes