Phone doesn't recognize charger?
tbdisloml

I have a Droid Incredible by HTC and after it turned a year old and the warranty expired it started not taking a charge.  I've looked at other posts, but my problem is slightly different.  When I plug my charger into my phone, the phone may or may not recognize it.  If the phone does recognize it, I'll leave it alone and let it sit plugged in with ABSOLUTELY no movement and all of a sudden it will tell me I need to plug the charger in.  If it doesn't recognize the charger I'll either wiggle it or plug and unplug the charger and eventually it will recognize it.  I don't believe it's the battery because if I am able to get the phone to recognize the charger it will charge fine, it seems to be the connection inside the phone.  Anyone have similar problems, and/or solutions?

0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't recognize charger?
budone
Legend

It is a loose connector inside the phone. I have had the issue with other phones an old E815 comes to mind, but never did with the Dinc

0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't recognize charger?
B33
Legend

You might try calling HTC an see if they can fix the issue or if they could send you a replacement D.inc. mine has'nt went over that Hurdle yet but with it being over a year old as well it's kind of raising those back Hairs   B33....I found my Colors Yeaaa!  

An to All Please have a Safe! an Happy New Year!  

0 Likes