Phone is frozen
bfd

My Droin green light is still blinking...but I can't turn it on or off and can't use any features or receave any calls!

0 Likes
Re: Phone is frozen
bfd

I fixed it...I just took thi battery out for a bit and put it back in. It reset the phone! WHOOPEE!

0 Likes
Ardoreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yikes :smileyhappy:

Just out of curiosity, what sort of freezing did you have?  No response to touch?

0 Likes
Betchgto

I have had this Droid for less than one week. Phone is frozen with green light flashing in upper right corner.  I will try the battery removal trick.  I hope this does not become a regular thing.  So far I am not impressed with this thing.

0 Likes
Betchgto

It did reset once the battery was taken out.  Stay tuned.  If this becomes an issue.....this phone will be going back.  Took a chance and changed from a Blackberry to this thing.  Not impressed so far.

0 Likes
bfd

Nothing worked but the green light showing that I had a message. and the light up of the options at the bottom. When I took the battery out of my Droid and replaced it... all came back on...I had to reset my Time Date, I'm not sure yet of what else i'll have to reset!

0 Likes
jorsabeck

I have no blinking light. menu buttons below screen will light up when power botton pushed. screen blank, nothing responds. body glove cover unremovable. anybody got any ideas?

0 Likes
bfd

I am still very impressed with my Droid...I have also had a few dropped calls! Has anyone else?

0 Likes
bfd

You must be able to remove the cover to replace your battery... I admit, I don't know what a body glove cover is...duh!

0 Likes
tinlizzy

phones freeze up when you have toomany applications up.;

0 Likes