Phone resending old texts
heathyrdoz

Lately my phone has started resending old texts. However I never know when it happens because it doesn't show up on my end. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to solve it? I feel like I may have to do a factory reset but want that to be my last resort.. thanks

0 Likes
Re: Phone resending old texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there heathydoz! It must be a very odd thing indeed to have your contacts report getting the same message from you more than once. I've looked into this, but found no mention or knowledge of such a thing occuring with the Samsung Charge. I'm concerned about this because you also mention that this is happening without your knowledge because it isn't showing up on your end. That indicates that this is unlikely to be an issue with your phone and more likely to be an issue with your contacts or the network.

I recommend clearing your message history and reviewing which contacts are reporting this. If you're seeing trends (same contacts, same service provider) then I recommend having your contacts reach out to their providers.

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes