Phone says charging while not
ANTHONY5952

Hi Has any one had their Samsung Charge say its Charging while you are Not charging it? Last night my battery was running low 18% the phone said Charging then it would alternate and say connect to charger. Its still within exchange period. Any help? Thank you battery pull and deliberate wearing down battery no help

0 Likes
Re: Phone says charging while not
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Anthony, thank you for your post and I can certainly assist you. I have not heard of this issue happening with the Charge. Have you experienced this issue again since that first night? When you try charging your phone, does it show it is making a connection and charging the phone? If this is still occurring, try leaving out your battery a little longer then charge again. Another step to try is boot your phone into safe mode and then attempt to charge. http://bit.ly/n2EIBZ Let me know if you continue to have issues.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
justin6297
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are referring to what the lockscreen is telling you, I do believe this is normal since the latest update. I also find it very annoying, even the new lockscreen itself.

0 Likes
ANTHONY5952

Hi yes when my phone gets to 19% charge and it locks, when I press the power button so it wakes so I can unlock it will say phone is charging alternating to connect to charger. I swapped one already for that reason does yours do the same? And thank you for replying. Anthony

<Email address removed per TOS>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
justin6297
Enthusiast - Level 2

You would be correct. I do believe this is just an error in the lockscreen itself since the latest update. The only thing I can say is to just ignore it because i'm sure that exchanging the phone will not help since it is within the build from the update. Hopefully Verizon/Samsung can get it fixed in a minor update.

0 Likes