Pictures
lengland

I have taken some pictures with my Droid Incredible.  They look great in the gallery, but when I click on the picture the image is VERY distorted.  Any suggestions as to how I can get the image I see in the thumbnail view in the gallery?

0 Likes
Re: Pictures
budone
Legend

Any chance there is a pix you can post here to see what ya mean??  How do they look if you forward them and view on your PC?

0 Likes
lengland

IMAG0717.jpgIt looks like a perfect picture in the gallery.  If I leave it pulled up for about 15 minutes, it finally looks normal.  Unfortuantely, I can't share it with text message, facebook or put on computer from that screen, it always goes back to the gallery when I try to share. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

WOW..... Maybe 3D glasses will help!     Email a pix to your email and look on your PC and see how it looks. I suspect it will look fine.

HOWEVER, What setting is the camera set at???  Open the camera., click on the magic wand icon and be sure the phone is set to No Effect.

You could also try a master reset also, but you will need backup everything onto your PC before doing so. If that does not work, then if less than a year old, I would look to get the phone swapped out.

0 Likes
lengland

I know - maybe there's a 3d movie in theaters now so I can borrow some glasses!  Unforunately the email idea did not clear up the picture.  It is so strange because I took about 10 similar pics last night.  The first two and last two are showing up fine.  The ones in the middle are the ones acting so crazy.  It has to be an issue with them downloading since I can leave them on the screen for 15 minutes and they finally clear up.  I really want these particular pics because they are the only ones I have of my daughter and husband on their way to the father/daughter dance at school. 

0 Likes