Please help with the ICE CREAM SANDWICH
rsos123
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hate this!! the background is black with blue letters - I CAN"T SEE IT - verizon support is useless

can someone please tell me how to get a lighter screen for my contacts and better contrast or different colors - I'm new to smartphones

and got the droid 4 because it had a keyboard please can you help me??

0 Likes
Re: Please help with the ICE CREAM SANDWICH
RSL47

I concur and have talked to others who also dislike this new color sceme.  It is very hard to read, especially the blue headers.  

0 Likes
DroidudeAZ
Contributor - Level 2

You can replace your stock contacts app with one from Google Play. There are several that should work. You can also change the stock text app with one from Google Play. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Rsos123!

I know how important it is to be able to see and enjoy your screen.  I welcome you to the world of smartphones, but I'm sorry this current update isn't working for you.

As the Software updates come from the manufacture, this isn't something that can be edited by a standard function in the phone.  My mother has the same phone and she feels the same.

I will gladly push your feedback up to my leadership to see if we can work with Motorola to have this feature updated in the next software update.

I appreciate your patience in this.  If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thank you!

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rsos123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Melissa -someone told me I could download a new theme that might help - but

where do I find them??

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

You are able to download themes in the Google Play store. Launch "Play Store" from the application tray. Hit the search button, which looks like a magnify glass. You can input "Themes". You will see a variety of theme options. I hope this helps you have a better experience with your device.

KatrinaN_vzw

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes