Poor signal
lmorto02

I used to get 4 bars and 4g almost everywhere. Lately I do good to get 2 bars!! What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Imorto02!

I'd like to help address your signal concerns. Signal may fluctuate depending on a number of factors, including your location. What zip code are you in? When did you first start experiencing a reduction in signal? Is this lower signal happening in the same places you used to get good signal? Please provide more details, and we'd be happy to assist further.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lmorto02

I live in 28104 and work in 28112. Up until about a month ago I always had full signal 4g almost everywhere. Now its barely 2 or 3 bars and rarely 4g anywhere. Doesn't matter about time of day. And its both my phone and tablet. Just did the system upgrades on both and made no difference

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional information provided Imorto02. This will help us get to the bottom of your equipment concerns. Are issues only when you are indoors or both indoors and outdoors? Did you make any recent changes to the device when you started experiencing issues a month ago?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lmorto02

It happens both. And I haven't done anything different to my devices except the normal system updates

0 Likes
lmorto02

Have you thought of a reason for this? It seems to be getting worse by the day!

0 Likes
Ana1echelon

I am having the same issues. I keep going in roaming and keep getting the voice and roaming message on my phone. I have never had this issue before and haven't been in any other area then what I normally am.. My work building is having the issue as well as most of us have Verizon as a carrier. So I'm not the only one... Is there a network issue going on??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ana1echelon,

I do understand how important coverage at work is. We will address this signal concern right away. Do you have signal trouble only indoors or outdoors also? Are you able to make and recive calls?  Please provide the zip code where this is happening? This information will help us to better determine the problem.

MarcusG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edrew

I have the same problem with my business phone. I do not get more that 1 bar for blocks around in my area. I am right in the middle of a major metro suburban area on the north side of Denver, CO. The coverage map indicates that we should have excellent  coverage. I have asked Verizon Tech Support why they don't provide wifi calling so that I can use my wifi at least at my home. I work out of my home and every call gets dropped. I now froward my phone to my personal T-Mobile phone to do business. At least T-Mobile provides wifi calling with their service. The only answer I get regarding wifi calling is to purchase a $250.00 device from them to connect me to my wifi. Looks like I may have to transfer all my stuff to T-Mobile.  

0 Likes
Fightingirish980

I am having the same issue. I suddenly have very limited service wherever I go. I am in the zip code 19382 in a very populated area. I have never ever had any issues before but suddenly I can barely get 1 bubble for the signal. Nothing changed- no knew case or cover or anything. Phone is fine otherwise but just no service- I went from LTE to barely being able to make calls. Please help!! I have been a loyal Verizon wireless customer for 15+ years and this is really the only issue I've ever had but it's becoming frustrating.

0 Likes