Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Problem
techiee

I dropped by Motorala Droid Bionic and when I hit the power button nothing happens. I plugged it into the AC addapter and I get a question mark on the battery status. I tried leaving it charged for a few minutes and I tried pulling the battery out of the phone for a few minutes and I get the same result everythime. This is my extended 2800 muH battery . When I put the orginal battery into the phone it shows the phone is charging. Does this mean I have a defective battery now or will the status change if I leave it plugged up longer? Thanks for you help in this matter!

0 Likes
Re: Power Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi techiee,

Extended batteries are fabulous to take full advantage of your Smartphone's features all day. All batteries require a full charge the first time they are used. I recommend charging your battery overnight (if you have not done it yet) and test. Once battery is properly charged you should not get a question mark on battery status. Let us know if you need further assistance.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Power Problem
techiee

I tried to leave my cell phone plugged into the AC power all night but the results were the same. When I woke up the next morning I still had a question mark. I take it that this battery has a short in it and I am buying another one on pay day. Thanks for your help in this matter. have a ggreat day!

0 Likes