Private pics storage
Algon1

I just can't find it! It is really "private" that's for sure! Does anyone have experience with setting pictures  in private ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Private pics storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the need to keep some things private, Algon1. There isn't a setting in the phone itself to hide data/media. However, there are a variety of different apps in the Play Store that may allow you do save files in a password protected storage. I would recommend searching the Play Store for this. Being the Play Store is a third party, we don't have any specific app names/ recommendations.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

Re: Private pics storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the need to keep some things private, Algon1. There isn't a setting in the phone itself to hide data/media. However, there are a variety of different apps in the Play Store that may allow you do save files in a password protected storage. I would recommend searching the Play Store for this. Being the Play Store is a third party, we don't have any specific app names/ recommendations.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.